The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



19 January 2006

Tell Me...


W

hy? Pretty Please? Pretty Please with a Big Red Cherry ontop? Why do you visit blogs, and specific blogs everyday?


1). I visit blogs everyday because:
a). they make me laugh
b). the make me sad
c). they are interesting
d). they make me think

2.) I usually read the Side Bars
a). true
b). false
c). what's a side bar?

3.) I enjoy a blog because of:
a). the humor
b). the experiences of the writer
c). the sex
d). I enjoy reading about sadder people than me
e). all of the above

4. I stop reading a blog because:
a). they become boring
b). they are not informative or interesting
c). they don't load fast enough
d). they don't make me laugh anymore
e). none of the above

5. Essay:
a). Anything you want to write about


Observations and Questions
Ok, you may think this is stupid but I am really interested in what makes you go to a blog and read it. And no, it's not for the same reasons that I do or don't. At one time there were 100 plus comments on here... lately there are 20, maybe 25. Is it me? Content? I really do care and want to know. I'm a big boy and take the criticism (sometimes).

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices On This Date
Born this date in 1809, Edgar Allan Poe, Boston, author. And let's pray for the soul of Dagobert I, King of Austrasia/Soissons/Burgundy/Neustrie who died in 639 AD.
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker