The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



20 January 2006

Thank You...etc


T

here are 2 reasons why I am actually writing a blog entry on a Saturday (Ack! Thanks to Stacy for letting me know it was Friday.) The first reason is to thank all of you that took the time to answer my little quiz... on, ummmm Thursday. Your answers were well accepted and I appreciate your time.

The second reason is to get the Back Street Boys off this blog. Now I know there might be a few fans out there who enjoy the Back Street Boys, Menuto and the new group: I'm Gay, Get Over It" and if I have insulted you... well, I'm... uh... yeah ok... whatever.

Now look I don't want anti-gay hate mail. I'm as liberal as the next guy. I do not dislike gay girls. They're ok people in my book... and video library!

Plus, believe it or not I received an email from someone who wishes to remain anonymous. They asked why, over in the Not So Normal Members sidebar, the females are ontop and the guys on the bottom. I simply couldn't resist... because I like women ontop.

Extra Point Question
Top or Bottom?

Observations and Questions
Is there or are there any particular musical artist you would like to see featured here? I'm open to almost anything.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices On This Date
Born this date in 1896, George Burns [Nathan Birnbaum], New York City NY, actor/comedian. And in our Saturday death notices we find in 1984 Tarzan, Peter John [Johnny] Weissmuller actor (Tarzan, Jungle Jim), dies after a series of strokes in Acapulco at 79.

The Not So Normal Photo Gallery
I'd like to welcome Lisa Tricia from WoodNotWood for sending her picture in to be hung on the side bar. And now... where's yours?
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker