The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



03 January 2006

Virgins versus Sainthood...


W

hich would you rather be? A virgin or a saint? That's a good question but not for today's blog entry. I just needed an attention-grabbing title... I'm starting off the new year with my same problem... what do I write about?

Ok, first of all, if you look to the right, you'll see all the pictures that you have sent me are gone. Well, almost... right where they use to be is a link "High Society Page" click on it and you'll see the photos. I just couldn't do away with them. So many of you are so sexy looking... sorry men, not y'all. We'll see how this works out. And there's a few of you that have your picture on your blog... why not send it to me so I can mount it?

Speaking of cleaning house. I made a new year's resolution to go through all the other links on the rightside and eliminate those that I am not linked to or people who no longer visit me. That is valuable real estate and I need to make good use of it. Maybe by July or August I'll get to that.

Do you have any plans for your blog this year? Changes?

Observations and Questions
Open mike night! Say what you want!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1956, Mel Gibson, Peekskill NY, actor. And in the death notices we discover in 1543, Juan Cabrillo, conqueror of Central America, discoverer of California, dies.
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker