The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



24 January 2006

WHAT DO JOEY, MARY JO AND AMY ALL HAVE IN COMMON?


Y

ou're all sitting there saying, "they were all somehow involved in the Long Island Lolita case. Right? Or more specifically, Amy loved Joey and she shot Mary Jo in the head? Right? And you are kinda/sorta right but not on the money as to what I'm talking about.

Ladies and Gentleman, thanks for joining us here on the Joey, Mary Jo and Amy Show! That's right folks, the 3 of them have agreed to do a show together.

maybe Lincoln and Booth can be next? "sorry abe but the last act sucked anyway"


I'm not kidding you gang. The three of them are teaming up to do a TV show. Has reality TV sunk to a new low? I don't even know the channel but I'll bet it's FOX TV. They are the only station kookie enough to come up with this idea.

I know, I know, you think it's a comedy show, right? Nope... they're going to sit down and discuss the whole, miserable shooting all over. You know, hash it all out, settle their nerves.

Quotes from the participants:

Amy Fischer: "It's about time we put this all behind us. It will be interesting to let the public see the healing process at the end." (Sure, Mary Jo forgives you Amy... keep telling yourself that.)

Joey Butaffucco: "There is going to be a lot of shocking revelations, and that is why I am excited to sit down to do this," he said. (Joey, I just bet you are 'excited')

Mary Jo: "Why did Amy shoot me?' I was never able to get that answer." (hmmm, Mary Jo... you sure that bullet didn't go in further?)

Denny Shane: "Excuse me?, barf"

I bet they are excited to sit down and do this. I don't know how to really classify it. Comedy? Drama? Documentary?

Observations and Questions
The question is obvious... will you watch it?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices On This Date
Born this date in 1943, Sharon Tate Dallas TX, actress (Valley of the Dolls). And in 1975, Larry Fine actor (3 Stooges), dies at 72.

The Not So Normal Photo Gallery
I'd like to welcome Dawn from Tiny Voices in My Head as the newest member of the Almost Normal Members of the Not So Normal Club Portrait Gallery. Go visit Dawn and tell her I sent ya. I get a half nickle for everyone I send to her! Hey, yes, I'm a whore and will do anything for money!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker