The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



17 January 2006

When Ya Gotta Go...


Y

a gotta go! I have to admit, today I am scrapping the bottom of the Blog Barrell for a topic. Why? Because I kept waking up last night to pee. I stayed up later than usual and went to bed about 11 PM. I no sooner got nice and cozy... into the right position and then it happened. Dammit, I had to go pee. So up I get and into the bathroom.

Back into bed, back into my comfortable position... my eyes open and I look at the clock... 12:15 AM and guess what? That's right, it's pee time again. Once again I throw the covers off and head to the bathroom. Once back in bed, now I can't go back to sleep. I start the same old routine... toss and turn... toss and turn.

The next thing I knew it was 1:30AM... and guess what? Yep... this time it was different going to the bathroom... I stubbed my little toe on the bureau. Why does it hurt more when you stub your toe in the dark? I limp the rest of the way.

I drifted off back to sleep and I was just about to kiss someone and my eyes popped open. It was 4AM. I layed there waiting and waiting and waiting. Nothing. False alarm? I layed there and began thinking of Galveston and the Gulf of Mexico... the waters slowly crashing against the beach... No!! no water dreams!!

Observations and Questions
Ok, now be truthful. How many times do you get up at night to pee? When I write a blog entry I try to find appropriate music to go with the story. Honest, there were 304 songs relating to peeing. The one playing, Frank Zappa and Why Does It Hurt When I Pee? was the ONLY one that even comes close to being acceptable. I'd be run out of blogland if I ever played some of the others. LOL

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born in 1706, fellow Philadelphian, Benjamin Franklin, Boston, Mass. and in the death notices we find in 1910, Thomas Crapper, inventor of the flush toilet dies. I ask... where would we be today without these two men?
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker