The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



17 February 2006

ANOTHER CONTEST I MIGHT WIN...WITH YOUR HELP


I

need your help. Yes, I am asking, begging, enticing, whatever word you choose. It seems that my friend Deni Bonet is having a contest on her blog. It is for the worst art hanging in your house. I have entered and your vote will count! I WANT TO WIN!!

The whole idea is to send her the worst artwork hanging in your house. I thought, "Denny, you have all really nice artwork by famous people hanging in your home. You can't enter." Then I saw this little gem of a picture hiding in the corner. I wondered if this fitted into the qualifications for the contest as 'bad art'?

I painted created this masterpiece about 25 years ago. It poses the age-old question; "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" I know, I know... it's hard to believe that it's not a Rembrandt or Monet, it came from little ol' me.

The whole purpose of this blog? You see, when Deni feels she has received enough pictures, she will put them all on her blog and visitors will vote on who has the most pathetic art. This is where you come in my faithful friends... Well being a retired politician I am not beneath stuffing the ballot box. Yes, this is your opportunity to take part in ballotbox stuffing! You must go vote for my chicken and egg. But not yet... I will tell you when... she's only collecting bad art right now... so when she's ready I'll give you the go ahead!

Observations and Questions
Truthfully, what are my chances to win? Do you have 'bad art'? What is it?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1941, Gene Pitney, Hartford CT, singer/songwriter (Town Without Pity). And in the dusty death notices we find in 1908, Geronimo, Apache chief, dies at about 79.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker