The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



07 February 2006

FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER


M

an, yesterday I should have not complained about the lack of sleep I was getting. Around 3PM yesterday afternoon I decided to take a nap. BIG mistake. During my nap I vaguely remember waking up and looking at the alrm clock. 5PM... I thought that I should get up.... the next thing I remember was waking up again, only this time it was 2:30AM... 2:30AM!!!

i would have slept through the end of the world


Holy crap! My little afternoon nap lasted 11.5 hours!!

However, on the positive side, when I woke up at 2:30, I didn't have to turn on the TV, lights, computer... nothing... because they were all still on.

Made the coffee and here I am wide awake, raring to go, full of pep and energy!

Observations and Questions
Has this ever happened to you? Did anything happen yesterday or last night that I need to know?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1908, Clarence Clarence Linden "Buster" Crabbe, Oakland, CA, swimmer (Olympics-gold-1932)/actor (Tarzan the Fearless, Flash Gordon). In the death notices we find in 1993, Arthur Ashe, tennis star (Wimbledon 1975), dies of AIDS at 49.
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker