The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



11 February 2006

NOTE TO ABC NEWS: NO! I AM NOT INTERESTED!


J

ust in case they come to me begging and looking for a new anchor! If you have been following my blog for any amount of time you'll know that ABC has allegedly been reading my blog for things to report on their nightly news. So that tells me they must be very interested in my style.

Nope! Not gonna do it ABC! That's final! (maybe)


As you know, first my favorite news anchor, Peter Jennings died not long ago. ABC appointed Liz Vargas and her co-anchor Bob Woodruff to head up the Nightly News...

Then poor Bob was nearly killed in Iraq while covering a story. Get better soon Bob. So that left Liz all by herself. The ABC curse continues however... Why, you ask?

Liz Vargas has announced that she is pregnant!! and leaving the show. Remember folks, you heard it here first!

I swear I had nothing to do with her pregnancy! I would have loved having something to do with it, unfortunately her hubby and I might have problems. Yes folks, it's true... Liz is pregnant. Her and hubby, Marc Cohn, the Grammy-winning Cohn, 56, best known for his hit "Walking in Memphis," is lucky to be alive after being shot in the head last summer by a carjacker in Denver. Doctors were able to remove a bullet lodged near the singer's temple and he made a swift recovery--even appearing with his wife for a 20/20 interview. His 26-year-old assailant was later caught by police.

Geez, what is it with ABC and the news people?

Observations and Questions
Should I take over if they ask? Should I tell Liz I want to be her love slave?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1934, Tina Louise, New York NY, actress (Ginger-Gilligan's Island). And in the death notices we find in 1650, Rene Descartes, philosopher "I think therefore I am", stops thinking.
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker