The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



11 March 2006

GUESS WHOSE BIRTHDAY IT IS?


M

e Me Me... Mine! Mine! Mine! Well, me and my sisters birthday. We were born on the same day and we're not twins. Actually, I had nothing to write about today so I am glad it's my birthday... I can kinda/sorta write about that... but you know me, I hate talking about myself.

Just for the hell of it, I thought I would take a look at the Top Ten historical events that took place in the world on my birthday.

1. In 537, the Goths lay seige to Rome.
2. In 1302, Romeo and Juliet wed. And we know how that story ends.
3. In 1669, Mt. Etna in Italy erupts and kills 15,000.
4. In 1867, Great Mauna Loa eruption (Hawaiian volcano)
5. In 1888, Great blizzard of '88 strikes northeast US. Thousands dead.
6. In 1895, Spanish cruiser Reina Regenta sinks at Gibraltar, 400 killed.
7. In 1947, Denny Shane born in Philadelphia, PA.
8. In 1951, Denny Shane loses his "only-child" status.
9. In 1958, Charles Van Doren finally loses on TV game show "21"
10. In 1974, Mount Etna in Sicily erupts, again!

"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy BIRTHDAY dear Goths, Romeo and Juliet, Mt. Etna, Great Mauna Loa, Great Blizzard, Reina Regenta, Charles the Loser, Mt. Etna again, Happy Birthday to y'all." Sigh...

Observations and Questions
When is your birthday and do you share? And for those ladies that wish to send me a "special" birthday wish with unretouched, naked photos of themselves: Please email in confidence to: A Very Steamy and Special Birthday Wish for Denny Shane Counseling Service

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1947, ME and my sister, but 4 years apart! And in the death notices we find in 1845, John Chapman [Johnny Appleseed] dies in Allen County, Indiana.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker