The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



05 March 2006

ONCE AGAIN I'M SHOT INTO SPACE


H

ey! Now that my little newspaper here has been beamed into space two times, I am almost positive beings from out there are reading my newspaper. Truly, my blog is out of this world and here's my certificate to prove it!

Below is a real, honest to goodness certificate and nothing I just made up. I could make a better one anyway.



Pretty cool, huh? But to be honest it's pretty lonely out here... if you have a blog and want to be blasted into space, give it a click... and before ya know it, you'll be up here where the air is rare. We can go visiting other planets together!

Observations and Questions
Maybe we should start a club. I know Deni is out there and so is Carolyn. And another fellow space cadet I just heard from is Bud Buckley. Who else?

International Shoutout
And a inter-planetary shoutout goes to my new potential friends on Exar-ogo 13... dhnnr kdoosa klagmi!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1975, Niki Taylor, model (Elle, Marie Claire). And in our death notices we find in 1982, John Belushi, comedian (Sat Night Live), dies of drug overdose at 33.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker