The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



22 March 2006

THE RESULTS ARE IN



Yes indeed, you bloggers have spoken and I have listened and the untainted voting results are hereby posted for all to see! As you may remember on yesterdays Not So Normal News I ran a scientific poll regarding the music being played on this blog.

I asked, you voted, and the results are provided below:

How about an on and off switch? 56.6%
Denny, you are incredibly hot & I want you! 56.5.9%
I love your choice of music. 22.2%
Denny, I am in heaven when I come here. 22.2
I hate your choice of music. 0%
Denny, it sucks 0%
Sometimes I want to crawl up the wall. 0%
I just want to cuddle under the covers. 0%

With an over-whelming 56.6% of the votes cast, it seems that we now will have an on and off switch as you enter the blog. It is automatically set to ON, so if you are at work or just don't prefer the melodic sounds of my choice for the day you can hit the OFF/PAUSE button.

The superior on/off/pause switch is located over on the left side of the screen, at the top of the column there.

Observations and Questions
Is there anything else you would like to vote on? I've got a free 30 day trial period with the polling software, which of course I am not going to buy, but figure what the hell I've got 29 more days.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1923, Marcel Marceau, Strasbourg France, mime (Barbarella, Silent Movie). And in the death department we find in 1994, Walter Lantz, US cartoonist, (Woody Woodpecker), dies at 93.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker