The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



14 March 2006

TOOT TOOT


W

ell, since I have absolutely nothing to write about today I am going to toot my own horn, so to speak. If you have been coming here for any length of time then you already know how modest and humble I am. I shy away from the limelight and do things in a small, but hopfully significant manner.

However, over the last few days I've been working feverishly in my palatal, 7 room apartment, with 4 walk-in closets, here in Houston, Texas in an attempt to keep you occupied when you visit me here in blogland. And also to keep you coming back, time and time again. (have you figured out yet that I have nothing to say and am trying to fill up the space with words?)

Anyway, I want to draw your attention to the left hand column of the blog. There you will see some new additions. Let me point them out for you. First we have my literary blog, Chatroom Psycho. This is where I lay out my new thriller that I am writing and solicit your comments, advice and guidance. Next we have the Denny Shane Art Page. Sorry, there are no nudes of me on that page, but there are some exciting pieces that I have painted and can now be purchased in print form. Cool huh?

Moving right along there is the old standby, 100 Things Lists, my CD collection and my DVD collection. Things you really need to know in order to get to know me better.

Now, shifting gears and over on the right side of the blog... you see the drop down box with all of my many friends listed... for some reason the picture gallery doesn't always show up. However, I discovered if you just take your mouse and click under the little check box, the entire photo gallery will open. Shrug.

See how much you miss when you come here and just concentrate on the blog article of the day? And all along you thought I was just another pretty face.

Observations and Questions
Which is your favorite page? Ok, ok... you can lie and make up something. OR... (and God help me for asking this) What could I do to make it more exciting for your visit?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1879, Albert Einstein, Ulm Germany, (E=mc2 Theory of Relativity, Nobel 1921) And in the death notices today we find in 1997, John Curtis Jr, president/CEO (Luby's Cafe), commits suicide at 58.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker