The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



14 April 2006

DOES GOD REALLY LIVE ON NEPTUNE PX3748?


Y

es, we meet again, only today it is 12:58AM and I woke up an hour ago. This sucks. But this isn't going to be about my sleeping habits today. I watched a show last night that featured people from the Bible and explored the idea that God is really an alien from an intelligent planet. I nearly fell off my chair.

And while Moses really did go up Mt. Sinai, when he got to the top and the bush was burning he was transported into a space ship where he received the ten commandments. And people wonder what's wrong with people in the world. There are actual organizations around the world that believe in this stuff. And did Jesus really arise from the dead on Easter? Yes, he was empowered by the space aliens to rise up from the dead. If you remember your Bible lessons, every thing spectacular was accompanied by a brilliant light from above. You think this was God huh? According to these people it was a space ship sending down words of wisdom and things.

This show wasn't on the SciFi channel either. I forget exactly what channel now... I'm pretty sure it wasn't the Catholic Channel either.

This got me to wondering. As you know from the other days' article, I announced that my blog had gone international. But I did notice a very strange figure in the data. Please look at the display to the right where you will see all 7 continents on the planet. Notice anything a little strange? There are 449 visits from "Unknown". There are only 7 continents on our planet. So where did the other 449 visitors come from?

Are you thinking what I am thinking? Yes, they are coming from Neptune PX3748! If you remember my blog was beamed into outer space a few months ago and this unknown figure has been going up since then. Hmmmm... go ahead, laugh and smirk.

ATTENTION SPACE ALIENS Hello up there and welcome to earth! I knew you existed! If you have any suggestions for my blog please come to me in a dream tonight. But if I am already dreaming about Kelly Monaco in my bed, please do not disturb me with your junk."

Observations and Questions
So..... ummm... oh just say what's on your mind.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1972, my first daughter, Joanne. Happy Birthdy Joanne! And in the dusty death notices we find in 1990, Greta Garbo, actress (Anna Karenina, Camille), dies at 84.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker