The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



09 May 2006

I AM NOT GOING TO LIE


T

o you. I have absolutely nothing to offer today. I played around way too long when I woke up and then panicked when I realized I didn't write anything.

I did put up a half-assed entry by trying to write something in a new font. A few people commented that they couldn't see it or it ran off the page somewhere. So I simply deleted it and started over. I lost 3 comments in the process.

Here it is 6:30AM and I am sitting here scratching my head. I can actually hear the cobwebs in my brain fluttering back and forth making cobweb sounds. Ssshhh... listen... can you hear them? No? put your ear closer to the speakers maybe...

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker