The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



24 May 2006

I HATE DECISIONS


T

herefore my friends, I am turning to you to help me make a decision. Yes, little ol' you will make this decision and course my action as to how I proceed.

I have exactly $20.00 left to my name until the 1st of the month when my bank account is replenished. However, I find myself in a small bind here. I am being torn left and right as to what to do with my $20.00.

My choices:

A. Buy groceries
B. Buy cigarettes
C. Go see The DaVinci Code

See my problem?

Observations and Questions
Make your choice wisely my friends. What should I do, and why?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1941, Bob Dylan [Zimmerman], Duluth MN, singer/songwriter, (Blowin' in Wind). And in the death notices we find today in 1987, Hermione Ferdinanda Gingold, actress (Gigi, Music Man), dies at 89.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker