The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



31 May 2006

KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?


G

ive up? Today is "I have nothing to write day" Yes, that's right. After an exhaustive study I have discovered that I usually have nothing to say on Wednesdays.

I had intentions of writing a riveting story today about my 40th great grandfather, Saint Arnold, Bishop of Metz and the patron saints of brewers. Unfortunately, I fell asleep last night on the sofa and then woke up too late this morning to even think about it. I did wake up long enough at 2:30AM this morning but that was for my usual run to the bathroom and then right back to finish my dream about Kelly Monaco.

As a consequence this morning it's just me, my keyboard and a blank screen. And speaking of blank things... my brain is blank as well.

Tomorrow is a new month and you know what that means? Yep! My bank account begins to be refilled for another month! Social Security Disability, VA disability and pension from the Commonwealth of Pa! First order of business is buying a Bud Buckley CD. He told me it's in the envelope and all ready to go! Bud get ready to throw it into the mail tomorrow.

Observations and Questions
Did you write about anything interesting on your blog today? No blog? No problem, you can write about anything you want!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1929 ? 1st reindeer born in the US. And in our death notices we find in 1982 Jack Dempsey former heavyweight boxing champion/actor, dies at 86.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker