The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



01 May 2006

MY RESTLESS NIGHT WITH OPRAH


N

ow Oprah is invading my midnight dreams. Last night was a terrible night trying to sleep. I went to bed a little past 10PM. I woke up at 11 and had to pee. Ok mission accomplished and climbed back into bed. Layed there, tossed, turned and finally drifted off. 1AM... pee attack again. Back in bed I layed there what seemed forever and I began debating if I should just get up and start the day. "Dammit, I'm tired, I'm not getting out of bed and I am going to sleep if it kills me."

I must have drifted off because the next thing I knew I was sitting in this huge room with a lot of people, none of which I knew. We were all sitting around the edges of the room with the middle empty. Across from me were people all relaxing. I looked up and there were huge shelves filled with things like furniture, refrigerators, speaker systems and a huge organ.

All of a sudden the shelf that the organ was on gives and the organ rolls off and plummets down to the floor. It lands and bounces in the middle of the floor and then rolls towards me. It's going to crush me to smithereens... As it rolls towards me and to my certain death I put my feet up as to block it's path. It works! The organ crashes against my feet and bounces back the other way. Except this time it lands on a woman across from me... people are running everywhere, screaming for the rescue squad.

The next thing I know the smoke clears (where that came from I don't know) and I look across the room and the organ has been removed and a woman is sitting on the edge of a bed talking to this injured woman... and telling her everything will be just fine and Oprah will take care of all the expenses.

With that here comes Oprah rushing out of her dressing room down my side of the floor screaming, "What happened, what the hell happened?" She was dressed in a white satin gown which trailed behind her. She was frantic.

Oprah running at full speed down the path and looking across the room to the woman moaning and laying in bed with the crushed legs... She gets to me and stops dead in her tracks, "Denny, Denny Shane! How are you my friend?" A little embarrassed at the attention I mutter, "Oh hi hon, how have you been? Long time, huh?"

She sits down next to me and says, "Cutie, wanna bon-bon?" I was about to pop one of Oprah's bon-bon's into my mouth when all of a sudden, I woke up again. Yep, guess what I had to do?

Observations and Questions
Anyone want to venture a dream interpretation here?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1907, Kate Smith, Greenville AL, singer (God Bless America)/Philadelphia Flyer luck charm. And in the death notices in 1997, Bebe, AKA Flipper, dolphin, dies at 40.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker