The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



06 May 2006

TODAY IS QUESTION AND ANSWER DAY


T

here is nothing for me to blog about today so it's up to you. Here is your one chance to"ADA" better known as "Ask Denny Anything."



Just sit back, relax, we're sitting in cozy king-back chairs and you say, "Denny, I've been meaning to ask you...?"

Oh wait, we're in a bar and drunk... Ok, we're sitting at the bar at Malloy's taproom. Holding onto your barstool for dear life you ask... "Denny me (hic) lad, we've been knowing each other so long (hic) (hic) and there's a sumthin' been on me mind about ya. (hic)(hic)(hic) I want to know...?"

That's right, ask me any question you want, about me, and I will do my best to answer it.

That's all for now! Have a good weekend!

Mondays Headline in the Not So Normal News
THE MEROVIGINIANS, OPUS DEI AND ME
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker