The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



17 May 2006

TODAY WASN'T TOO BAD...


T

wo times, that' all... I only fell of the ladder twice while trying to replace the light bulb and the chain pully thing. I took a shower and then looked at my electric razor. HA! not today... I'm not getting electricuted for no one.

Moving right along... I usually write myself a not for the supermarket, which I also did this morning. After the shower I got into the car. You can already see it coming, can't you. Yep, you think I could remember the note while I was locking my front door, or even driving though the gate at my apartment? Noooooo, I remembered it as I put one foot inside the supermarket.

Anyway, I hope I am back to normal tomorrow and will get with the blogging programs... My venture into spring cleaning is over for this year... except I noticed the oven looked a tad greasy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker