The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



30 May 2006

WHAT WOULD YOU DO...


I

f you could go back in time and change one thing about yourself or your surroundings? Maybe it's something you did that you wished you hadn't done...

This has popped into my brain several times throughout the years. There are just so many things I could pick to change regarding my actions and it's hard just to sit and pick one thing. This one thing you would change would also set into motion your future.

I had read somewhere, if this were possible, and you did change one thing about your past, you wouldn't be exactly the same person you are right this very minute.

But also there are repercussions from changing that one thing. For example: There are many times that I regret leaving Philly and coming to Texas. I regret divorcing my first wife. However, if I hadn't done those things then I would have never known my two youngest daughters. Now I'm not saying that they are more important than my life in Philly but that they would have never came into existence. Know what I mean?

Our lives are filled with "if I only did it this way" or "why did I do that"

Observations and Questions
Your turn...

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1672 Peter I "the Great" Romanov tsar of Russia (1682-1725). And in the death notices today we find in 1431 Joan of Arc burned as a witch by the English at Rouen at 19.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker