The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



23 May 2006

WOW...


T

he sleeping pills that the Dr gave me really work. About 10PM, I popped one or two, I forget now, and thought let's see if these guys do their job. At 5:30AM when my eyes opened I figured out that they did... but now, here it is at 6:10AM and I can't wake the hell up... that's right I am typing this and I am half asleep.

I just looked at the bottle and it does say 2 tablets, ok, I didn't overdose. I don't think I'll be taking them anymore. This feeling of being drugged can't be good. I feel loopy. I can't fully focus my eyes.

Waking up at 2 or 3 AM after only 3 or 4 hours sleep is the norm for me I think. I feel wide awake and ready to go at that hour. I'm more productive also in those early hours.

The Dr. said she thought I needed them to help me get more sleep at night as I wasn't getting enough sleep. This is too much I think.

Observations and Questions
Do you take sleeping pills? Do they work for you or over-work?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1961, Drew Carey, Cleveland OH, actor/comedian (Drew-Drew Carey Show). And in the death notices we find in 1934, Bonnie & Clyde Barrows, bank robbers, killed in shoot-out with police in Shreveport LA.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker