The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



06 June 2006

I GET QUESTIONS


A

nd sometimes I actually have answers. I thought it might be interesting to post some of the questions I am sent, either by email or in the comments section here on the "News". Some questions I get cannot be published publically for obvious reasons. lol

1. How is Killer doing?
Killer is doing just fine actually. I'm not sure what's up with Stickam since it's not working but I'll try and resolve it today.

2. What was the last book you read?
Well, the last book I read in it's entirety was "The Messianic Legacy" by Baigenet, Leigh and Lincoln.

3. The last CD you listened to?
One of my favorites, Elysian Fields, Queen of the Meadow.

4. How many credit cards do you have?
Ummmm, 2. Both VISA. Glad they didn't ask for numbers and expiration dates.

5. What's your favorite cigarette?
I swear I don't make these questions up. Right now "Gold Mine". Why? because they were on sale for $19.99.

6. What was the last movie you saw and did you like it?
The last movie was the "DaVinci Code" I'm glad I read the book first, but yes, I enjoyed it despite the fact that I can't stand Tom Hanks.

7. What is your favorite color?
I have 2 favorites actually... blue and maroon. I don't know why either.

8. Boxers or briefs?
I have both and I wear whatever my hand grabs first. Does this make me bi-underwear?

9. Do you wear jewelry and what kind?
Yes, a Carriage watch on my left wrist and an initial ring my parents gave me on my 12th birthday on my right, pinky.

10. What is your favorite drink?
Depends... normally a good margarita. After dinner an iced Sambuca with 3 coffee beans.

I have a question: I may already know the answer but can't remember it. I noticed from the list of people that visit the "News" on a daily basis, there is someone from Tiscali, United Kingdom. Who is it? Please let me know in the comments or email me. Like I said, I probably do know but can't remember. I just like the name Tiscali... shrug.

Observations and Questions
Well, pretty boring huh? There were a couple other questions that I couldn't answer on my blog. Like, "How long is it?" Now who in the world would be interested in that? I thought so. LOL

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1949 Robert Englund actor (Freddy Kreuger-Nightmare on Elm St, V). And in the death notices today in 1968 Robert F Kennedy (Sen-D-NY), assassinated in LA by Sirhan Sirhan.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker