The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



21 July 2006

OK, IT'S FRIDAY...


A

nd I have absolutely nothing to offer you in the way of intelligent reading material. I have a lot of nonsense stuff but I think more highly of you than to throw in garbage for you to think about...

So... I've come up with a great idea! Yes, a great one! Now I know you wrack your own brain trying to come up with entertaining and thoughtful blog entries all week long. But, if you're like me, there are several subjects you are afraid to write about. Here's your chance... your BIG chance. In the comments section, you give me an idea, an idea on what you would like to see me write about, but you are afraid to write about. Then one day next week I'll write about every single idea. A paragraph even just a sentence, but I will write about it! Now how's that for an idea?

Oh you know you want to do it!

Now don't forget, tomorrow is picture day. The subject is "Adventure" I think I have my picture all picked out. And then on Monday it's Confession day on the News. So get out there this weekend and sin, sin, sin. Then come back on Monday and ask for forgiveness... of course you must confess your sins in the confessional (comments section) before Father Denny can forgive you.

Observations and Questions
SO... what would you like me to write about? Yes, you!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1924 Don Knotts, Morgantown WV, actor (Andy Griffith Show, 3's Company). And in our death notices, this date, in 1967 Basil Rathbone, Johannesburg S Africa, actor, dies at 75.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Belgium: Independence Day (1831)
Bhutan: 3rd King of Bhutan's Death
Bolivia: Martyr's Day
Guam: Liberation Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker