The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



24 July 2006

THIS IS THE 4TH TIME


T

hat I have written this blog entry today. Blogger simply refuses to co-operate.

I have made an executive decision here at the "News"... everyone can have the day off! I know, I know... I promised answers and discussions on your questions from last Friday... Three times I tried, in vane, to do it and three times my answers went to blogger heaven. So, as I said, today is a holiday. I'll hopfully get to the article in tomorrow's News.

WAIT! I do have a question! I was just out in the kitchen and decided to have cereal for breakfast as opposed to my normal eggs and filet mignon... I have 3 boxes of cereal, all open. Does anyone else mix their cereals together? I have been doing this for many years...

Observations and Questions
So what are you going to do on your day off now?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1840 Flora Adams Darling founded Daughters of American Revolution. And in our death notices today we have in 1986 Vincente Minnelli movie director, dies in LA at 76.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Costa Rica: Annexation of Guanacaste Day
Luiza Puerto Rico: Fiest of Santiago Ap¬Ęstal
Netherlands: Independence Day
Puerto Rico: Constitution Day (1952)
Tunisia: Republic Day (1957)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker