The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



30 July 2006

YOU CAN'T GET INTO HEAVEN...


W

ithout sinning first! and coming here for forgiveness either!

Yes, sinners here we are once again... meeting to discuss your sins, both small and great. We prefer to discuss the great ones, mainly because they are the most exciting.

Looking over the sins from last weeks' confession... they were okay, but not really great! Oh we had the usual being mad at your life partner, but we want to hear how you got back at your partner by going out and sinning bigtime behind their back!

Now before we get to your sins I would like to talk about my new book, "The Denny Shane Code" as seen on the right here.

Now I know it might look a bit familiar to everyone, but my attorney's "Dewey, Cheetum and Howe" assured me everything was legal as long as I wasn't trying to fool people. Plus I have cut costs unbelievably with this method. The little yellow stickers with my name is way cheaper than a whole new cover.

This book reveals everything and I do mean everything! I hide nothing! Despite the fact that it has come under heavy criticism from the Vatican, something about excommunication, it was about time I told the truth.

And at the price of $24.95, it is a steal. It's such a steal, I should be going to confession. This book has taken 30 years to write, almost half of my life.

Many reviewers have said, and I quote, "pure rubbish" and "what a piece of junk". Nowhere in the book do I say it's 100% accurate, nor do I say it's 100% inaccurate.

I leave that up to you to decide.

And now onto your sins! Step into the comments confessional and let 'er rip!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker