The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



26 August 2006

PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT SATURDAY


W

elcome to todays' Scavenger Hunt and the chosen subject is: BLUE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code
Join the Hunt. Join the Blogroll


Blue comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes... it also comes in colors and music. Some people even claim it comes in emotions and feelings..

I really thought about this subject and quite frankly thought it would be easy. But as always, the more thought I put into it, the more complex it became. What shade of Blue should I pick for the picture... for some reason slapping a photo up just didn't quite fit my perception. What emotion could I write about that would explain how I felt? That wasn't quite working either.

So here I sit listening to Willie strumming out a song with his guitar singing about Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain. A lot of people don't like Willie Nelson, I do. I put him up there with another favorite of mine, Roy Orbison. Songs that the both of them sing can put you in a Blue Mood almost instantly... but a good Blue mood.

Observations and Questions
Your turn...

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1942 John E Blaha San Antonio, Col USAF/astronaut (STS 29, 33, STS 43). And in the death notices we have in 1986 Ted Knight actor (Mary Tyler Moore Show), dies at 62.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Namibia: Namibia Day
US: Women's Equality Day (1973)/Susan B Anthony Day (1920)
Zanzibar: Sultan's Birthday
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker