The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



26 September 2006

"AH! VELCOME DERE HERR SHANE", FREUD SAID...


C

ome here and lay down on the sofa and tell me your problms... Okay, this might need a bit of an explanation. The other day I was chatting with someone I like and a regular visitor to the News. As y'all know, I have some memory problems but the gist of the conversation was that I should talk about my feelings, emotions and other deep, dark secrets on my blog. This person thought that it would be therapeutic for me.

I honestly didn't realize I needed this kind of therapy. And I am not making fun of this person's caring about me. Not at all and that is not my intention and I hope they realize that point.

The way I have always looked at my blog was more of an entertainment stop-over on your way to another blog. I try and write happy articles... ok, some things I write are about a few things that piss me off... but for the most part... it's light and airey.

They thought I could benefit from your comments when I write about my heart attack, three strokes, clinical depression, memory loss, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and there must be something I am forgetting... geez, I have everything else. lol

One way I look at it, is that if a young miss comes along and MIGHT be interested in me... as soon as she reads my lists of ailments... well, you get the picture.

So I am asking for your help. Should I continue to write what I write... or should I be more personal? Tell you my deepest secrets? Expose my soul bare?

Observations and Questions
So.... what do you think? Talk to me... I'll listen...

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1888 T.S. Eliot St Louis poet/dramatist/critic (Waste Land-Nobel 1948). And in the death notices we find in 1820 Daniel Boone frontiersman, dies in Missouri at 85.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
New Zealand: Dominion Day
Sri Lanka: Bandaranaike Day (1959)
Yemen Arab Rep, Yemen Peo Dem Rep: Revolution Day (1962)
Khmer Republic: Ceremony of the Dead
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker