The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



13 September 2006

AM I WEIRD?


R

emember last week when I said I was going to the Texas State Prison where they use to electrocute prisoners? I wanted to go specifically to see the electric chair? I haven't forgotten and hopefully I will definitely go either this week or the beginning of next week.

However, I have a new place to add to my list. Anyone out there that watches CSI probably secretly has this nagging wish. Tell the truth... don't you have a yearning to visit a morgue?

Yesterday, on my way to my doctor's appointment I passed the Houston morgue. The thought popped into my head, "I wonder if they have tours?" Hey, calm down, what's so odd about that? Nothing is... at least I don't think there is anything odd. As some of you may remember I sat on the board of a local, historic cemetery in Philly. So therefore... electric chair, morgue, cemetery... anyone see the tie-in here?

Observations and Questions
So... tell the truth... you want to visit also, right? Hello?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1857 Milton S Hershey, chocolate manufacturer/philanthropist. And in the death notices in 1321 Dante Alighieri author of the Divine Comedy, dies.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Pennsylvania: John Barry Day (1803)
Rhodesia: Pioneer Day (1923)
World: Dante Alighieri Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker