The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



12 September 2006

HEY, YOU CAME BACK!


A

nd I am glad to see you! I know you're wondering just how I spent my self-imposed holiday... Well, the first thing I did was order a pizza from Papa John's... A large with Pepperoni. You would think someone of my age, and having eaten pizza for years, I would know that the first bite can be dangerously hot.

But noooooooooo... I bit right in and burned the shit out of the roof of my mouth. You know, that area right behind your front, top two teeth? I think I burned skin off. And to make matters worse, the cheese stuck there and I think it loosened the skin! I am now wondering if I can sue Papa John's for making the pizza too hot. Hey, that lady in Washington sued McDonald's for making coffee too hot.

Ok, what else did I do or didn't do. I refused to watch the TV movie about 9/11. Movies, either TV or Theater made are supposed to be entertaining. I simply could not find anything entertaining about the subject matter. So I watched a bunch of reruns on everything from CSI to anything non-9/11. I did tune in to the President's speech last night for the first 2 minutes. I went back to CSI.

Oh! I tried to trim my hair again. There are some things I should leave to professionals. Trimmed one side, then the other. I realized I took too much off the one side and tried to even it out. One thing led to another and before you knew it, I was bald again. I went for bagels the next day and the girl behind the counter said: "Hi Den, I see you gave yourself another haircut, huh?" Sigh.

Observations and Questions
So did you do anything exciting since we last saw each other?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1940 Linda Gray Santa Monica Calif, actress (Sue Ellen Ewing-Dallas). And in the death notices in 1972 William Boyd cowboy (Hopalong Cassidy), dies at 77.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau: National Day
Japan: Respect for the Aged Day
Maryland: Defenders Day (1812)
Southern Rhodesia: Occupation Day (1923)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker