The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



09 September 2006

I KNOW WHAT'S BEEN WRONG


A

s you know all week my mind has been blank as far as writing blog entries which is unusual for me. Something was wrong or amiss... there was an over-laying reason... I couldn't put my finger on it.

I sat back in my chair yesterday and began to think of the world we live in right now. What a mess, eh? I think for the first time in my life I am really thinking of the future, not mine, but everyone on the face of the planet right now... and also those yet to be born. What kind of place will this world be in a few years, ten years... 20 years. Will it still even be here. If it is around, it definitely won't be the world as we know it today. The world isn't the same as we knew it on September 10, 2001. The following day, the world changed forever.

On that day, the terrorist won the battle... they gripped our emotions. In actuality it was a well-executed plan. It caught us totally off-guard. They may have won the battle that day, but they will not win the war.

It also did something the terrorist never thought about... it woke us the hell up. I just wish Washington would stop playing politics and get this over with and get the job done. It's not a Republican problem, it's not a Democrat problem... it's an us problem.

Never Forget


I know today was supposed to be Photo Scavenger Hunt and then tomorrow Father Denny and confessions. Sorry folks, I can't get into it. Next week I promise. I'm just going to sit back and relax this entire weekend. See ya on Tuesday.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker