The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



07 September 2006

MY BRAIN IS ON VACATION


Y

es folks, it's true. I had a great post planned but alas, I can't remember it now. It had everything: intrigue, adventure, sex and even more sex. But that was last night and this morning is this morning.

A lot happened inbetween. I watched TV, I went to sleep and then I woke up and here I am. My brain ran away from home sometime during the night.

So in order to give you some entertainment as opposed to my witty banter... here is a little video I thought very funny.



Observations and Questions
So go ahead and comment on whatever floats your boat today.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1936 Buddy Holly singer (Peggy Sue, That'll Be the Day). And in the death notices 1966 Al Kelly double talk comedian (Ernie Kovacs Show), dies at 67.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Brazil: Independence Day (1822)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker