The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



06 September 2006

ONE MORE MEME


O

ne more Meme to fill out or answer. Does anyone know exactly what "meme" is short for? I certainly can't figure it out. Anyway I have to thank Dotm for tagging me on this one.

Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
While I am never happy or satisfied with anything I think I am content with my blog. Yes, my entire family is aware of it. Some read it, some are embarrassed by it... but I think I am at an age now where I can pretty much get away with saying anything I want... as long as I don't embarrass anyone in my family. By the way, Happy Birthday today to my youngest son who turns 32.

Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Not at all. There have been a few times where I have thought about a secret blog like so many other people have... but I haven't done it yet.

Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Hmmmm, well I think some blogs have slightly. If I find a blog that has adverse effects on me then I just eliminate it. I like positive blogs.

Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I do both. I don't get around to everyone's blog and I feel bad about that. However, if people come here and comment then I really try and get to their blogs and comment. Sometimes I forget.

What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
Geez, when I first started I was a nutcase with the counter. I even had a spreadsheet going. Laugh. How many visitors, comments, etc. Now I've calmed down and just look at the total. It amazes me that so many people have come by and actually read it. I am approaching 70,000 people and that really does amaze me.

Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Hmmmm... I use to and still do to an extent. But that is one reason why I started the Not So Normal Club over on the right. When I asked people for pictures to put there, the one stipulation was that it be a normal picture and nothing artsy. I really wanted people to see my fellow bloggers.

Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Absolutely! It provides an additional outlet to express yourself. Even if you just write for your own benefit... clears out the brain so there's room for more useless junk.

Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
No, I think bloggers actually bring more to the table regarding world events, etc.

Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
You can please some people sometimes but not all people all the time. I realize this and if people disagree with me, that's ok. I don't mind criticism at all.

Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
Absolutely not.

Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Nothing really shocks me any more. I am a strong believer in the Constitution and the freedom of speech. Hey... it's their right to say anything they want and it's your right not to read it. Shrug.

Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Ummmm, I haven't given it much thought... at all.

What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
Beats me... This question crept up on me and I wasn't prepared to answer it. I'll get back to ya.

Observations and Questions
I don't like tagging people with these, so if you find the need to take it and do it, please go right ahead.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1881 Leo Carrillo LA Calif, actor (Pancho-Cisco Kid). And in the death notices we find in 1901 Pres William McKinley assassinated by Leon Czologosz in Buffalo, NY.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Pakistan: Defense Day
Swaziland: Somhlolo Day/Independence Day (1968)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker