The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



23 September 2006

PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT SATURDAY


O

kay, I admit... I was caught off guard today. All week I was so excited about that I forgot all about the Scavenger Hunt Photo for today. Today's photo is/are Eyes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code
Join the Hunt. Join the Blogroll


When I woke up this morning about 1:30AM I realized that today was Photo Day and the subject was/is/are Eyes. Furthermore, I had nothing planned. So, as a cheap replacement for an otherwise astounding photo, I took a quick snap of what my eyes look like at 1:45AM

My eyes at 2AM


Yes, I know they're bloodshot. They always look that way when I wake up. I also have discovered that my one eye looks crooked. It really isn't... it must be the camera angle.

Holy Crap It's 11AM and I am fully awake. I just looked at my picture. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING???? Good Lord alive, geez.... I can't even imagine waking up next to me in the morning and seeing those two things staring at me. No wonder I don't get dates! lol

LAST MINUTE NEWS FLASH

PARIS (Reuters) - France's Defense Ministry said on Saturday it could not confirm a newspaper report quoting French secret services as saying al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had died but would launch an inquiry into the leak of secret papers.

The Defense Ministry issued the statement after the French regional newspaper L'Est Republicain said Saudi Arabia was convinced bin Laden had died of typhoid in Pakistan last month.

Observations and Questions
Don't forget tomorrow is "Get Rid of Your Sins Day! Come prepared to confess all of them!

Next Week
Comfy

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1920 Mickey Rooney Bkln NY, actor (Bill, Andy Hardy, Sugar Babies). And in the death notices in 1939 Sigmund Freud created psychoanalysis, dies at 83.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Puerto Rico: Grito de Lares Day (1868)
Saudi Arabia: Unification Day (1932)
Wyoming: Frontier Day
Japan: Autumnal Equinox Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker