The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



17 September 2006

STEP IN, KNEEL DOWN AND LET 'ER RIP!


Y

es, I know, it's been two weeks since I've been here to handle all of your sins. I imagine you must have a whole bagful to confess. Who will be first? No shoving, no pushing, everyone will get a turn.

And remember, impurity sins get preference!

Me personally? Well, I have been pretty good and haven't committed any sins the past two weeks. Yes friends... it's been a boring time for me. No sins, no fun, right? Sigh!

I do have a few stories left of my digressions but I am suffering from sloth and laziness and it's too much typing. But we don't want to hear my sins, we want YOUR sins!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Observations and Questions
Ok, let's get to the good part... the sins!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker