The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



24 September 2006

YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS, RIGHT??


Y

ou have been sinning all week now and it's time to unburden those sins. I know I was a bit late today getting here but I was chatting with a girl on camera and... oh wait... this isn't about my sins is it?

If I go into detail then you will just read and forget all about your sins.

And we don't want that, do we? I didn't think so... Ok, you know the drill, ladies on the left and men on the right. Ladies get preference in the confessional. And remember I am always available for private confessions!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ok, enough of me blabbing... let's talk about you now.

Observations and Questions
Ok, let's get to the good part... the sins! Also, I know that this music has been playing for 748 days now, but I like it... and it's really good to confess sins to...
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker