The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



30 October 2006

OK, SINCE TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN


A

nd I want to do a halloween blog, I've decided to cut short the contest. Plus I don't think anyone will get the puzzle. After looking at it, I've decided it might be a tad hard.

It is "The Gleaners" by Millet.

The Gleaners


Oh shut up... that was easy. Now that I've told you, y'all are sitting there saying, "oh yeah, The Gleaners by Millet" I am pretty sure we learned about Millet and The Gleaners back in 4th grade at Nativity BVM School in Philly.

Painted in 1857, the original hangs in the Louvre in Paris.

Observations and Questions
I don't know what to say... Next week, I'll try and make it easier for y'all.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1945 Henry Winkler NYC, actor (Fonz-Happy Days, Night Shift). And in the death notices in 1893 Sir John Abbott PM of Canada (C) (1891-92), dies at 72.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
New Zealand: Labor Day-last Monday in October
1871 Phila Athletics beat Chicago for 1st Natl Assn baseball pennant
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker