The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



21 October 2006

YES, WE HAVE NO PICTURES TODAY


T

oday is a good example why you should prepare. All week long I knew I needed to either find a picture in my album or take one of myself. I procrastinated all week. Even last night I thought to myself, "I'm sure I've got one." I believed that until I woke up this morning and began frantically looking through everything.

I found nothing. I thought of laying in bed, pretending to be asleep and take one. The logistics just weren't working out too well.

So now, here I am with no picture and because I just knew I could come up with something I didn't plan on an article either. I knew you would be coming today and I really wanted to have something good so you weren't wasting your time. Ummmm, sorry. LOL

I was even gonna pack a small bag today just in case the bomb threat was real since the Texans stadium is only a few miles from where I live. I planned on driving out I-10 to San Antonio and wait it out at the Alamo. Guess now I won't even be going there.

Observations and Questions
Hope you have more plans than I do for the weekend. You can tell me but please make them sound really boring so I don't think you have a better life than me.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1772 Samuel Taylor Coleridge England, poet (Rime of the Ancient Mariner). And in the death notices today we have in 1805 Adm Horatio Nelson dies in the Battle of Trafalgar.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
England: Trafalgar Day (1805)
Hondurous: Army Day (1956)
Hong Kong: Kite Flying Festival
Laos: Full Moon Holiday
Somali/Sudan: Revolution Day (1964)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker