The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



17 November 2006

GAS STATION, DOCTOR'S OFFICE AND GROCERY STORE


W

hat do the three things listed above all have in common? Well, with gas prices the way they are... the things above are the only 3 places I can go... then it repeats over again.

Yesterday I changed all of that. Yep, I traded in my Chevy Blazer. Originally I only went to "look", but you know how that goes. I even resorted to limping a bit more than usual with my walker thing. Did it do me any good? Of course not.

After all was said and done, I bought a new Ford Taurus, pictured below. It's very nice and cozy compared to the SUV.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Observations and Questions
Whatever...

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1919 Hershy Kay Philadelphia PA, composer/arranger (Olympic Hymn). And in the death notices in 1917 Auguste Rodin sculptor, dies in Meudon, France. (The Thinker).

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Zaire: Army Day
US: National Children's Book Week Begins - - - - - ( Monday )
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker