The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



03 November 2006

I AM NOT THE FATHER OF...


A

nna Nicole Smith's baby. There I have said it and I am sticking to it... that's my story. I don't care what you may read in upcoming issues of the National Enquirer. First dealing with the whole inheritance thing... Now more trouble in the Bahamas.

She's sick and in the hospital... she's dealing with the birth of a new baby... the death of her son... ready to be kicked out of her house there but what a trooper huh? She just keep rolling along. What a gal.

Is It Over Yet?
As a former politician, I never thought I would say this but... I will be so glad when election day 2006 is finally over. I am so tired of the negative advertising.

I don't think I have seen one advertisement that honestly speaks to the candidates true qualifications. One is just as bad as the other. I do know what they say they are going to do... and then what they actually do once elected are dramatically different.

Observations and Questions
Do you honestly vote for the man or woman or do you vote straight party lines? Should we even not label candidates with a party affiliation?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1953 Dennis Miller Pittsburgh PA, comedian/TV host (SNL, Dennis Miller Show). And in the death notices in 1926 Annie Oakley dies.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Ecuador: Cuenca's Independence Day
Japan: Culture Day
Panama: Independence Day (1903)
Texas: Father of Texas Day (1793)
World: World Community Day (1945)
Dominica: National Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker