The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



09 November 2006

I KNOW, I KNOW... I AM SO SORRY


Y

es, I know I haven't been around much but I do have an excuse. Honest! I've barely been able to post my daily blog offering and not much time to either comment or visit your blogs.

Here are my excuses:

1. Had to have top tooth pulled by dentist, Dr. Marque de Sade
2. Have abscessed tooth that needs to be pulled on bottom by same Dentist
3. Pretend hosital, with pretend doctors and nurses, I go to seems to
think I have a slipped disc that needs to be removed.
4. All of the above

Since I don't do things half way, #4, All of the Above is the correct answer. I am not a happy camper today nor have I been for a few days.

The space where the top tooth use to be hurts like hell. No wait, I meant HELL. I now am keeping Ambesol in business. The bottom tooth where the abscess apparently is located hurts like hell. Sorry, meant HELL. I am now financing Ambesol's plant in China.

My back is killing me. Excuse me, I meant KILLING ME. Ok, maybe I overdid that one, but since the gave me some kind of needle in my back, it only hurts A LOT now.

Seriously, I don't think I have enough strength to even complain about the Senate and House of Reps today. I am blaming all of my pain on them now. And to think, Nancy Pelosi is only a couple heartbeats away from being top gun. Ooowwww...

And the thoughts of Hillary... ouch, ouch... groan.

I hope I am back to normal tomorrow, and heavily sedated. Don't laugh, I want some mega-strength drugs here.

Observations and Questions
What's on your mind? Do you have any relics you could rub on your monitor while you're here?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1936 Mary Travers Louisville KY, folk singer (Peter Paul & Mary). And in the death notices in 1991 Yves Montand actor, dies at 70 from a heart attack.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Pakistan: Iqbal Day
Tunisia: Arbor Day/Tree Festival Day
Turks & Caicos Island: Peacemaker's Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker