The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



04 November 2006

PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT SATURDAY


T

he subject this week is simply Windows. I looked all over the place for a picture of Windows and couldn't find any...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code
Join the Hunt. Join the Blogroll


So, I did the next best thing. I went through my paintings... my personal painting that I have done over the years. I came across a kitchen scene with not one but two windows. I hope this still qualifies even though it's not a photograph.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Observations and Questions
Hey! I didn't say I was a GOOD artist. lol

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1879 Will Rogers Oologah Indian Territory (Oklahoma), humorist. And in the death notices today in 1984 Merie Earle actress (Maude-Waltons), dies of uremic poisoning at 95.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Italy : Unity Day (1945)/Victory of Vittorio Veneto (1866)
Oklahoma: Will Rogers Day (1879)
Panama, Panama Canal Zone: Flag Day
Tonga: Constitution Day (1970)
Virgin Islands: Liberty Day
Liberia: Thanksgiving Day
Denmark: Esbjerg Cup-World's largest ice skating championship
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker