The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



11 November 2006

PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT SATURDAY


T

his week for the Photo Scavenger Hunt the topic is Growth. I searched and searched my albums... ok, I cheated a little. I did not take the first picture... and actually, I don't have a clue who did take it. I am assuming mom or dad. Thanks guys, totally embarrassing. No wait, it just dawned on me... this is the only way I can show my entirely nude body on my blog! Enjoy it girls.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code
Join the Hunt. Join the Blogroll


Aaawwww... how cute. I would guess this was taken somewhere around June, 19?? Since I am divorced girls... this butt could be yours!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And look at me now! Wow! I bet you girls are sorry now that you didn't wait for me, huh?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Observations and Questions
What I wouldn't do to go back to June 1947, ooppps I meant 19??

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1896 Charles "Lucky" Luciano Sicily, NYC Mafia gangster. And in the death notices today in 1984 Rev Martin Luther King Sr dies in Atlanta at 84.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Angola : Independence Day (1975)
Belgium, France, French countries : Armistice Day
Bhutan : King's Birthday
Canada : Remembrance Day-Veterans Day, 11th Hr-11th Day-11th Month
Colombia : Cartagena Day (1811)
Maldives : Republic Day (1968)
Rhodesia : Independence Day (1965)
St Maarten : Concordia Day
US : Veterans Day
Washington : Admission Day (1889)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker