The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



25 November 2006

PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT SATURDAY


T

his week for the Photo Scavenger Hunt the topic is TIME. When I saw the title for this weeks' entries, the first thing that popped into my mind was cherry blossom time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code
Join the Hunt. Join the Blogroll


When I saw the title for this weeks' entries, the first thing that popped into my mind was cherry blossom time. And where better to find cherry blossoms? In the nations' Capital. I was lucky enough to be there for the Cherry Blossom Festival and here is my entry for this week.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


While rummaging through my photos I started looking at my European vacation pictures and I just knew I had several pics of Big Ben. I guess the world's official or unofficial timekeeper.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Observations and Questions
So what's cookin' for the weekend?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1971 Christine Applegate Hollywood, actress (Kelly-Married With Children). And in the death notices today in 1974 U Thant UN Secretary-General (1961-72), dies in NY of cancer at 65.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Surinam: Independence Day (1975)
Mass: John F Kennedy Day (1963)
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker