The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



28 November 2006

PICTURES THAT MADE ME CHUCKLE


E

very once in awhile I get an email with photos that make me laugh. Yesterday my cousin sent me a few. I picked out a few that might make you giggle a little.

If this ladies car is equipped with airbags, I don't think they would open properly for some reason.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I really think I would just pee over the wall.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Obviously my piggy bank at the end of the month.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm not even sure I have a comment for this one.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Observations and Questions
Open mic day... jump right in.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1628 John Bunyan England, cleric/author (Pilgrim's Progress). And in the death notices in 1939 James A Naismith creator of basketball, dies at 78.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Albania : Independence Day (1912)
Chad, Burundi : Republic Day (1966)
Mauritius : Independence Day (1960)
Panama, Canal Zone : Independence Day
UAE : Accession of the Ruler of Abu Dhabi
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker