The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



05 November 2006

WELCOME TO PART 5 OF THE FIRST NO PRIZE CONTEST


T

his weeks brain twister should be pretty easy. This is basically every answer wins.

Below we see Saddam Hussein, former President of Iraq. He was just sentenced as guilty and his punishment is death by hanging.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Your challenge this week? What is Saddam thinking?

Observations and Questions
You can do it, I have faith!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1911 Roy Rogers Cincinnati Ohio, cowboy (Happy Trails, Roy Rogers Show). And in the death notices in 1991 Fred MacMurray actor (My Three Sons), dies at 84.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
El Salvador: 1st Cry for Independence (1811)
England: Guy Fawkes Day
Sweden: All Saints Day
Virgin Islands: Liberty Day - ( Monday )
Comments:
"No, wait. I am not supposed to be a martyr for my cause! The people are supposed to do that for me! There's been a mistake! I WANT MY MOM!"
 
Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker