The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



20 November 2006

YOU GOTS LOTS OF CATCHING UP TO DO LUCY...


L

ucy and I both it seems. It just seems as if I've been walking around in a fog all last week and I don't know why either. My medications haven't changed so it's not that. I've been this way since I had that tooth pulled... Oh My God!! You think that was the central nervous system for my brain in there?

Anyway, I am feeling much better today... so hopfully I will begin to even comment on your comments.

What's been happening?

Let's see... remember last week when I wrote about OJ and his TV special? The Goldman's put up their own website/blog and you can sign a petition there or get the address of Fox and the book publisher to air your views. Check it out if you want... www.dontpayoj.com

I was watching a special on Thanksgiving yesterday on TV and I found out something I never knew... The people that came over on the Mayflower banned Christmas! Yep, they did away with it and instead wanted Thanksgiving to be a huge religious day. As time went on though the people preferred Thanksgiving to also include big meals and religion was kinda sorta pushed to the side.

Tom and Katie finally made it legal. Puke.

WARNING! Thinking about vacationing in India this year? Be forewarned! "The signs are still ominous," Ashok Alexander, the director of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's $258-million Indian HIV-prevention project, told Reuters in an interview.

He said the rising prevalence of HIV in more than 100 districts in which the foundation operates showed that a decade of government efforts had not slowed the virus, which is now estimated to have infected 5.7 million Indians.

Okay, I think that's enough to chew on for a Monday morning while you enjoy coffee or tea.

Observations and Questions
Your comments will be answered today... so get crackin'

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1620 Peregrine White son of William & Susanna White, born aboard Mayflower. And in the death notices in 1910 Leo Tolstoy Russia, author (Anna Karenina), dies at 82.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Mexico : Revolution Day (1910)
World : Rights of the Child Day
US : National Children's Book Week Begins
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker