The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



20 December 2006

AAAARRGGGHHHH!!!


O

r however you spell it! Early this morning I decided to take the plunge into the unknown... Yes, I made the decision to switch over to the magical and new Blogger.

In the process I wrote out a sheet telling my survivors what I was doing and whom to blame. For 6 hours I couldn't access my blog because when I tried I would get a notice telling me I was in the middle of switching over to the new, wonderful and magical Blogger. BAH HUMBUG!

Here I am, just reading an email from Blogger telling me I couldn't switch because of one reason or another.

Ugh... no make that UGH... wait... ^&&^*%^&%## UGH

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker