The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



15 December 2006

THE BIG DEBATE


Y

es, there is a huge debate going on in my head these days. I'm not sure exactly why either. I don't know if I need a new blog design or not. I kinda like the newspaper angle... however, I think it may have become boring.

The only problem is... I don't know what to do with it.


Observations and Questions
Any helpful ideas?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 0037 Nero Claudius Augustus Germanicus 5th emperor of Rome (54-68). And in the death notices in 1890 Sitting Bull Hunkpapa-Sioux chief (Little Big Horn), killed by US Army.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Esperanto League : Zamenhof Day (1859)
Malaysia : Hol Al-Marhom Sultan Ibrahim of Johore
Netherlands Antilles : Kingdom Day/Statute Day (1954)
Pakistan : Quaid-i-Azam's Birthday
US : Bill of Rights Day (1791)
World : Underdog Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker