The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



01 December 2006

HELP! I AM CONFUSED AND BEFUDDLED


Y

es, confused and befuddled. I am not sure which I am more, confused or befuddled. But I am.

Has anyone changed over to the new version of Blogger? I keep trying and get this message from Blogger: Thanks for your interest in the new Blogger in beta! Unfortunately, we cannot switch your Blogger account at this time, because one or more of your blogs cannot be moved. Please see our help article for more information.

I only have ONE blog and this is it! Now, what I did do was copy my present Template, open a new Blogger account and then pasted it into the new deal... no problems. Why? Why now and not before. The problem is that I had to come up with a new blog address. The only thing I lost is all of my back postings, nothing else. Shrug

Observations and Questions
Any help? answers? anything?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1945 Bette Midler Aiea HI, singer (Wind Beneath My Wings, Do You Want to Dance?)/actress (Beaches, First Wives Club). And in the death notices in 1980 Sam Levene actor (Purple Heart, Designing Women), dies at 75.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Azores, Portugal : Independence Day (1640)
Cape Verde : Restoration Day (1968)
Central African Republic : Republic Day (1958)
Iceland : Independence Day (1918)
Liberia : Matilda Newport Day (1822)
Portuguese Guiana : Mocidale Day/Youth Day
Romania : National Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker