The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



29 December 2006

HOW BAD DO YOU HAVE TO GO?


A

fellow blogger, gabalotgal sent this to me yesterday.

And since I have nothing to write about I thought I would steal the photos and put them on here for the day.

However the caption that came with the photos claim this is in my city of Houston. I don't think so... Take a look at the two pictures... especially the surroundings... they are in two completely different locations. Shrug

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Observations and Questions
Now you already know the question I'm gonna ask: If you had to go real bad... would you?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1936 Mary Tyler Moore Brooklyn NY, actress (Mary Tyler Moore, Ordinary People). And in the death notices in 1890 Big Foot Sioux Indian chief, dies at Wounded Knee.

Holidays and Special Dates Today Around the World
Gabon : President's Birthday
Texas : Admission Day (1945)
World : Ante-Pen-Ultimate Day
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker